Ships For Sale
Multipurpose shallow draft work boat. Built in 2009 in Finland.
Bunkering tanker of 1870 mt DWT with ice class 1B. Built in 1997 in Poland.
Volgo-Balt type dry cargo vessel of 3190mt DWT on 3,6m draft. Built in late 1970ies in Slovakia.
30 000mt lifting capacity floating dock. Built in 2006 in South Korea.
15 000mt lifting capacity floating dock. Built in 2006 in South Korea.
Shallow draft multipurpose tug with moonpool built in 2007 in Netherlands.
Sale and purchase of vessels
Ships for Sale . Su is one of the world’s largest web portals dedicated to sale and purchase of commercial vessels of all types and sizes. We put a special emphasis on the niche markets of ice classed vessels, shallow draft vessels, sea-river type vessels and river vessels for inland trade. We have in-depth knowledge of vessels for trading in the polar waters, shallow draft waters of the Caspian Sea, oil projects in Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Russia.
We concentrate on sale / purchase and chartering of commercial vessels of various types, namely
- Tugs of different types and capacity (azimuth stern drive, twinscrew, single screw, Tractor type, Voith Schneider type);
- Barges of various types and sizes (dry cargo deck barges, pontoons, submersible barges for transportation of heavy and/or oversized cargoes, hold barges, tanker barges, push barges, hopper barges);
- Tankers of various sizes dedicated for different trades (small bunkering tankers, water tankers, chemical tankers with IMO III, IMO II, IMO I type, with epoxide / Marineline / zinc coating, tankers with stainless steel tanks, product tankers of Handysize, MR 1, MR 2, LR 1, LR 2 types as well as crude oil tankers of Aframax, Suezmax, VLCC, ULCC types);
- Dry cargo vessels of different sizes for different trades (coasters, Handysize, Supramax, Panamax, Capesize types, general cargo vessels, bulkers, MPPs, geared or gearless units);
- Container carriers (geared or gearless, fully cellular, feeders or larger units);
- Cargo ferries (Ro-Ro, Ro-Lo types, landing crafts, livestock carriers);
- Multipurpose vessels for transportation of wide range of cargoes equipped with tween decks (i.e. tweendeckers);
- Specialized vessels for transportation of project heavy and/or oversized cargoes (equipped with cranes or derricks with lifting capacity ranging from 5 tons to 300 tons, semi-submersible ships);
- Sea-river type dry cargo vessels of Western European types (like Komarno type) and Russian types (like Omskiy, Volzhskiy, Volga, Sormovskiy, Volgo-Don, Chelsea, Amur, Volgo-Balt, Rusich, Sibirskiy, RSD03 Karelia type, RSD18 Azov 5000, RSD54 / RSD58 / RSD59 and other sea-river dry cargo vessels of "Volgo-Don max" class.
- Sea-river type tankers of older types like Volgoneft and Lenaneft, as well as modern units like RST27 VF TANKER type which are certified to carry vegoils, molasses, chemical cargoes;
- Ferries of various types (pure passenger ferries, Ro-Pax ferries, railway ferries, Day Ferries (without passenger cabins/beds), Night Ferries (with passenger cabins/beds);
- Research vessels (seismic, hydrographic, oceanographic, polar traders);
- Offshore supply vessels (Anchor handling tugs / Anchor handling tug suppliers - AHT / AHTS), Platform supply vessels / Offshore supply vessels - PSV / OSV, Multipurpose supply vessels - MPSV, Diving support vessels - DSV, cable laying vessels, pipelay vessels, Fast support & intervention vessels - FSIV, crew boats), including very modern and sophisticated units equipped with dynamic positioning systems of DP2 and DP3 class);
- Platforms of different types (self-elevating, semi-submersible, jack-up rigs, drilling rigs, construction rigs);
- Gas carriers (LPG - Liquid petroleum gas carriers, LNG - Liquid natural gas carriers);
- Dredging fleet (cutter suction dredgers, trailing suction hopper dredgers, backhoe dredgers, bucket dredgers, deep suction dredgers, aggregate trailing suction hopper dredgers, split hopper barges, booster stations, stone dumping vessels, multicats).
In case you have interest in acquisition of a vessel of any particular type and size, please feel free to send us your enquiry stating technical requirements and available budget for acquisition. Upon receipt of your enquiry we will revert to you with our reply and list of suitable candidates.
You may also place at our web portal your offer for sale of your vessel. We will do our best to find potential buyers for her and sell your vessel at the best achievable terms.
We have efficient network of contacts with shipowners and fellow brokers around the world. Our knowledge of the market is backed with an extensive database of vessels being offered for sale worldwide. If you have not found in our online catalogue the desired vessel, please send us your enquiry and we will do our best to find for you the off market candidates. We can also assist you to register your newly purchased vessel under the new flag and, if needed, to change class.
Our brokers performed successfully numerous sales and purchase transactions of second hand vessels, contracted newbuildings in China, Vietnam, Malasya, Russia, Ukraine, as well as sold numerous vessels for recycling in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Turkey, arranged towages of non-selfpropelled and/or damaged ships. Our brokers have professional qualifications in Shipmanagement, Naval Architecture, as well as post graduate diplomas from the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (London) and Lloyd’s Maritime Academy (London). We have more than 50 years total experience in ships sale and purchase. The number of S&P deals, NB orders and sales for demolition concluded by us is exceeding 600.
We work worldwide, but have special expertise in the local markets of the FSU (Russia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine).
Apart from finding for you the right vessel for acquisition or finding buyers for your vessel, we can assist you with arrangement of towage, transportation of your craft onboard the heavylift vessel as well as finding long term employment or a single en route cargo for your ship.
Together with our close partners we might provide you with additional services like
- delivery of the vessel to the desired place of destination;
- H&M and P&I insurance;
- Reactivation of laid up vessels, etc.
Many of the vessels which we may offer for sale can be found in our catalogue (see Vessels for sale). If you want to get more offers, please send us your purchase enquiry. Upon receipt of your enquiry we will make a deep search on the market as well as elaborate on private off market possibilities and revert to you with a list of suitable vessels meeting your technical requirements and priced within your named budget.